I apologize for being so few & far between with my blogs lately & thank you to all of you faithful friends who continually check up on us despite my serious neglect!
Today Lilyanah had her 6 month appointment. She
weighed in at a whopping 13 lbs 9-1/2 oz!!!!! I wascompletely shocked to say the least! On our visit to Oklahoma last week I was telling everyone she was probably around 11-1/2 lbs! Boy was I off! She's also 25 inches long. When I say time is flying by, I'm not kidding! I don't know how much I'll be able to write in the next couple of weeks as Corey & Kelsey's wedding is quickly approaching, which is keeping me quite busy ~ there are some other things on our plate but I don't have time to go into everything so for now I hope you enjoy these pictures of our little girl. I thought it was about time we post one of her crying, although in this picture I think she was just contemplating crying!
This other little one is her showing off lifting her head, which was at least a couple of months ago! AGAIN, I do apologize for being so neglectful with posts!? We love you all! ~Wendy.

4 comments:
She is just so darn CUTE! Can't wait to see her again in couple of weeks.
Call me if you need any help with wedding stuff.
Wendy - Indeed, what a precious little girl! I ran into some friends of your family down in the Phoenix area and they pointed me to your blog. I'm thrilled to hear the wonderful news that you are cancer free! May God continue to bless you and your beautiful family.
I'm glad you're back from Oklahoma and hope to see you soon. Your little girl is getting big! So glad she's doing well. Enjoy all the wedding festivities!
Love and prayers,
Evelyn
Oh my goodness, Wendy! I came across your blog doing some research today and I came across your name on the Cascade website. Wow, you have been through so much lately and you still seem like the strong Wendy I knew as a freshman at Cascade.
What a precious bundle you have there. Children are truly a gift and she seems like she is the happiest one out there. I hope to get to catch up with you sometime.
Steph (used to be Beason)
Post a Comment