Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Corey & Kelsey - Married August 12, 2006



Well, Corey and Kelsey were married in a beautiful ceremony at Camp Yamhill on Saturday, August 12, and the newlyweds are now on their honeymoon. Thank you to all of you who shared in our wonderful afternoon. The day was absolutely perfect, not too hot, a beautiful blue sky, and lots of friends and loved ones in attendance. Here are just a couple of pictures. Enjoy and thank you again! Denise

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It really was a gorgeous wedding--beautiful AND fun, just like the couple. I'm so glad I got to be there.

Fox Family said...

Congratulations Corey and Kelsey! Camp Yamhill is such a beautiful place and I'm sure the ceremony was just as incredible! Put some more pictures on the site when you guys get time! :)

Ryan and Katie said...

I'm so glad we got to be there to see them and the rest of the family! Love you!