Tuesday our little girl turned 9 months old. And so I guess it's about time I let her write a little something on our blog. If any of you know what the below means, let me know! jvv78iyg6eerd...../jjjjjjmnmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmb
078tjghh 6,,,,,,, h
vbbbbbbbbbbbb
bbbbkkkkkkkkk
k 908--j vb vb
Her 9 month visit landed right on the day she turned 9 months. She weighed in at 16 lbs 8 oz and is 27 inches long. The visit was uneventful until she had to get a flu shot. YUCK, of course any shot is yucky! But she took it like a pro! She truly is one tough girl, I guess she's had to be. She has to get the second half of the shot a couple of days before we leave for Oklahoma. The majority of Will's family lives in Texas so we'll be in Ft. Worth for Thanksgiving this year.
We spent Thanksgiving 2 years ago with his family in cabins at Lake Texoma. We had a blast playing games inside & out. This year we won't be going to Lake Texoma until after Thanksgiving, but we're excited to still be going. I just wish there was some way to go 2000 miles without getting on a plane. Lilyanah has been amazing thus far on plane rides but this time she's much more mobile & may not be as content as on our previous trips.On our way home from some errands after Lilyanah's doctor appointment I gave her a taste of her first baby biscuit. Surely there's a better name for them than that! She was a natural & LOVED it! And as you can see , she made a MESS! But "What a beautiful mess!"
Next Wednesday I have a CT scan again. It's hard to believe it's already been 3 months since the last one. It's such a reality check for me & I'd be lying if I said I didn't go into it scared that they may find something. It's so crazy to me that before you get cancer it never occurs to you that you may get/have it. But after you've had it , it often occurs to you that you may have it. Well, that's where I am, so if you get a chance please pray that what we hear from my CT scan will be good news. I will never be able to express to you all how much I covet your prayers. Well, tonight Lilyanah & I are over playing with my mom while the guys watch a guy flick at our house. Tomorrow we're going to a party to celebrate 30 years of marriage for my Aunt Mona & Uncle Rick. What a beautiful testament they are to how we married people are supposed to treat each other. I admire them both for so many reasons. Mona is truly truly the Proverbs 31 woman & I am so glad to have her as my aunt.
I could never ever fill her shoes but like her I was fortunate to have married a man who not only knows how to love, but how to love WELL. It brings me so much joy to watch him love on our daughter, to watch their little 'conversations' which sometimes are simply fake laughing at each other. Lilyanah just stares at her daddy with such adoring little eyes that it makes my heart overflow! I love our little family.
I'll leave you with this question, where will YOU be spending Thanksgiving this year & with who?
Love you all! Wendy.

3 comments:
Happy 9-month birthday Lilyanah! What a cute little girl. She is so blessed to have such a wonderful family. You remain in my prayers, Wendy, and I will pray for good results from your CT scan.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving trip! I will be spending Thanksgiving with my extended family here in Oregon. It's a special tradition with so many great memories built up through the years.
Thanks for the update and you will be in our prayers.
Our family will be spending Thanksgiving at Disney World with my parents, my brother & his family!
Awwww! Cute pictures, as always! And she still has those blue eyes--isn't the genetic lottery a trip? Looks like Lilyanah has caught up from being born early--the handy little baby clothes size chart in my purse says 9 months sizes start at 16 lbs 8 oz!
Are you going to be at TLC? If so, be sure we find you so I can hug your neck and cuddle your little cutie.
I'll be praying for a completely clear CT scan. So will a lot of other people who love you.
Post a Comment