So, my cousin Katie inspired this party, simply from having hosted an Oscar party in the past. But what fun! I loved every one's costumes. I'm not in the picture because I was off tending to Ethne, but I can't tell you how much I was impressed by every one's costumes!!! We all dressed like a character from the office. The funny thing is that none of the girls dressed like the same character while 4 of the 6 guys dressed as Dwight! If you don't watch The Office I guess you don't know who I'm talking about. We gathered around 7pm at our house & we watched the last two shows from last season (from our ipod). That took us up to the 9pm season premiere. I made some snacks that certain characters are known for & we just laughed together. Hopefully everyone enjoyed the gathering as much as Will & I did.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
The Office Season Premiere Party
So, my cousin Katie inspired this party, simply from having hosted an Oscar party in the past. But what fun! I loved every one's costumes. I'm not in the picture because I was off tending to Ethne, but I can't tell you how much I was impressed by every one's costumes!!! We all dressed like a character from the office. The funny thing is that none of the girls dressed like the same character while 4 of the 6 guys dressed as Dwight! If you don't watch The Office I guess you don't know who I'm talking about. We gathered around 7pm at our house & we watched the last two shows from last season (from our ipod). That took us up to the 9pm season premiere. I made some snacks that certain characters are known for & we just laughed together. Hopefully everyone enjoyed the gathering as much as Will & I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah I inspired someone! Those costumes almost make me wanna start watching the show :)
That looked like so much fun! Richard and I love the show. You all look great! It is so hillarious that almost all the guys came as Dwight!
I remember going to that little ice cream shop in Mall 205 more than once to get pumpking frozen yogurt with you when we were going to Cascade. YUM! I wish I had some of that right about now!
I love that you had an Office themed party. You rock! No one around here is any fun. (pout) You didn't say if you enjoyed the episode, but who wouldn't.
I didn't realize that you knew Lauri and Michael. I grew up with Lauri--went to church together as kids and went to CCHS together for a couple of years. I think our dads played basketball together at Columbia (college), too. I just saw her parents at Dad's retirement party in June. Oh, and Ty was in the same class as her brother at CCHS and her cousin Alli was one of my favorite campers ever. Small world! Please tell her hello for me if you think of it.
Post a Comment