Tuesday, August 12, 2008
In Idaho
Hello to all of you who still check this! I planned on posting more often once we got to Idaho but our computer decided to act up & the only time I can get online is at night when Will is at home with his work laptop! So once we get that fixed I will have more frequent postings! As much as we miss family & friends (& we do miss you) it's so nice to be back together as a family on a 24 7 basis. The girls get so excited about Will coming home for lunch & then seeing him again so shortly after they wake up from their naps. Of course they're having a pretty hard time ot seeing famiy they're use to seeing all of the time. I can't tell you how many times Lilyanah asks to go to Grandma's house or see Grandma. It's hard to try to explain to a 2 1/2 year old why she can't see everyone like usual. Unfortunately I can't post any pictures yet but hopefully soon! Let me take a moment to say Happy 11th Birthday Chip (Will's sister's son) & Happy Anniversary to Corey & Kelsey! Sorry to cut this short but this girl needs her sleep & I don't want to see midnight again! Love & miss you all!!!! wendy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Welcome to The 'ho. I hope you enjoy it! And I hope we get to see each other now and again while we're both here.
Thanks for the comment--and believe me, I know the upheaval of moving all too well!
Yeah, we're in Boise, about 5 minutes from the freeway.
(Steve was stationed at Mountain Home AFB, so that's why you got confused.) We definitely need to figure out a way to get together! If you're coming to Boise for anything, you can always make it an overnight and stay with us--or if you're just driving through you can stop by or we can meet you somewhere. My cell number is 440.8848. I will be so excited to see you and Will and your darling girls!
Post a Comment