Saturday, January 24, 2009

Westyn Jack Mathias


Our little guy arrived at 6:26pm on January 13th, 2009. He was 22" long & weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 14 oz.!!! The doctor said it's a good thing I didn't go full term or we may have had an 11 lb. baby! At 10 days old he had his 2 week appointment & weighed in at 10 lbs & had already grown 1/2"! Then yesterday little Paisley Emberlyn was born at 6:44 am! She weighed 7lbs 4oz & measured in at 19 3/4". . . Westyn looks like a 2 month old compared to her!!! Of course the doctor said that's what he's measuring in at, an average 2 month old!!! He's so precious & we couldn't be more in love with him! I had to put a picture of my parents with all 4 of their grandbabies! More later, we are leaving Oregon tomorrow afternoon & I'm already up late packing. I just thought I better post some pics in case anyone still checks our blog! Love you all! ~W.

9 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Congratulations!! I've been anxiously awaiting the pics! Westyn does look like a 2month old already...especially compared to his littlest cousin. Love you guys!

Shawn and Becky said...

What beautiful babies. Congratulations to both of you!

Anonymous said...

Wendy and BJ, I was just wanted to say congratulations and I'm so proud of you two. I miss seeing you guys and if and when you make it back to Oklahoma we want to see you and your beautiful family. love Sandy and Scotty

Anonymous said...

We sure miss you all. It was an incredible blessing and a joy to have you here for Westyn's birth. I really cannot get too much of having you all around! The babies are all beautiful. Westyn sure makes our "little" Lilyanah and Ethne look big! I'm ready for more pictures now! Love you, Mom

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your gorgeous boy! And on your adorable niece, too! How exciting that you got to be with your family for his (their) birth! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations to you on the birth of Westyn, and Paisley, too! I'm glad you could be together and enjoy such a special time.

The Woodards said...

I am so happy for you! And Corey and Kelsey. How fun to be pregnant at the same time with your sister in law. I miss you and love to be able to see pictures of your precious babies. I'm glad you get to have a boy with your girls. And Corey will make a great dad. Congrats to both of your families (and to Denise and Chester) =)

Anonymous said...

If you use Facebook you should think about canceling your account. Watch this and share it please. Know what you are getting into before you sign up all of your info.

http://www.truthed.com/videos/395_the_truth_about_facebook.htm

Walt & Saundra said...

HEY!! Call me again! I was in Texas when you called, and I'm not sure I have the right number for you!