
Yesterday as Mom, Lilyanah & I were on our way to my CAT scan appointment, I called my oncologist to see if they had the results from my PET scan, & we found out I am CANCER FREE! (thank You so much God!) & thank you to all of you for your prayers! I wish cancer free meant chemo free but such is not the case. I still have 2
Anyway, Dad, Mom, Lilyanah & I are heading over to Bend for a little 2 day vacation & this girl still has to pack! Will is staying home because he has a pretty bad cold so if you would please pray for healing for my sweet husband I would really appreciate it. It's hard to leave him at home to fend for himself but he insisted that we go out of fear that he would get us sick. So off we go! You get another daisy picture because of a special request by a friend & another of Grandma with Lilyanah last week. Love to you all. . . wendy.

5 comments:
Praise God! Hallelujah! Yay!
I'm so thrilled for you and your whole family. And for everyone who loves you. (That's a lot of people to be thrilled for.)
God is good.
I'm so happy for you with your wonderful news! I praise God for helping you through this and will keep praying for all that is to come.
God has given us our hearts desire. Thank you, Father. Now you are free to live the challenge I gave you in my parting words.
oh look! i found your blog and i'm so glad that this was the first entry i read.
i have goosebumps all over, this is the greatest news.
praise God! he is so good!
Keep up the good work Woman big naturals Golf clubs srixon Cheap air line ticket in toronto Cheap+calling+cards+to+usa blackberry device xxasdf rosacea
Post a Comment