I was looking at the pictures I've recently posted on this blog & realized none of them are really great close ones of Lilyanah. So, what's a mother to do but post a picture!? Mom took this one last month right before Lilyanah turned around to climb up their stairs. She LOVES climbing up & down the stairs. You can actually see the gleam of excitement in in her eyes!
This picture was taken just moments later so you can see what she was anticipating.What does a little loo-whoo love more than climbing up stairs. . .
being CHASED up the stairs!
I love how you can see her trying to look back at Dad
while trying to hurry away from him.
I guess you'd need to see a video to get the whole adorable
picture but this is the best I can do.
Thank you thank you to all of you who comment on the blog. If I never hear from you I have no idea you're checking in ~ and I love hearing from you all probably more than you enjoy hearing from me in these posts.
Have a GREAT day!
~Wendy.

8 comments:
wendy, just wanted to tell you that I always check your blog at least 2 or 3 times a week, I love the picutes.......and it is how I keep up on what is going on. I love you,
Aunt Kathy
Wendy,
Thanks for the cute close-ups! I can just imagine Lilyanah's giggles and squeals by looking at her expressions. Too bad there's not sound on here! My twins LOVE the stairs, too, and I love watching them climb up and down. It's pretty great entertainment!
Love,
Evelyn
I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing the precious pictures
I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing the precious pictures. Ann Mathias
It was a blast hanging out with you guys this last weekend! Much needed time to be with my best friend. Thank you both for such a great time. :)
Hi Wendy, I try and check in at least weekly to read up on how you and the family is doing. Congratulations on your new baby. I will keep you all in my prayers.
Becky Thomas (Kronewitter)
Hey Wendolyn,
I love this post, and I love the black and white photos. Have I mentioned that I thought you were gorgeous without any hair? Of course, you're gorgeous with hair too, but not many people could pull that look off. Just you and GI Jane. :)
Love you bunches.
Hey Wendy,
When are you going to post some more? I miss you! I've been trying to blog a bit more lately. Shelly has been blogging too, Wilder is so cute! Lilyanah would like him. :)
Saundra
Post a Comment