That boggles my mind. Lilyanah weighed a little over 5 lbs. Now, a year later she is 19lbs 5oz & no longer 17 3/4" long but 28 1/2". . . Can you imagine growing over 10" in the course of a year! I guess teens don't really have to imagine. . . Anyway, that was our sweet little family not long before we loaded Lilyanah up & took her home for the first time since she was born! Now that was a good day! Too bad the Seahawks lost. But this year, GO COLTS!
In the next picture she was simply sleeping, (something she did quite often), but I thought it was so cute how her lips were pursed.The next picture was taken nearly 10 months ago. That was a common scene us resting together! We were two tired girls! Gone are the days when Lilyanah had more hair than me! I'm just excited for her to get more hair than herself when she was a newborn!
The last picture was taken on October 31st, 2006. My very last night of being a 29 year old woman. Oh, how I miss those days! (I'm teasing) But that was a great night & I love this picture because it has all of us in it. Titus trying not to fall asleep at the bottom left. Gideon as close to me as he can get, like always. (As I'm typing he's laying at my feet with his little chin resting on my toes! )
Will, just being the amazing husband he always is & Lilyanah trying to fight getting sleepy by playing with my face. Of course I'm just enjoying being surrounded by 2 of my absolute favorite people & 2 of my absolute favorite dogs. God is good. I hope you all have a great weekend surrounded by those you love! I love you all! ~ Wendy.

2 comments:
Wendy,
Thanks for the great pictures! It really is amazing how much babies grow in the first year. The twin boys I take care of turned one last week, and they're both 23 pounds! They started out at 5'9" and 5'10". I'm praying about your upcoming appointment on Feb. 6.
Love, Evelyn
Hi Wendy,
Thank you so much for coming to the shower today ! You look great ! We need to keep in touch !
Lilyanah is BEAUTIFUL ! What a darling little girl ! Girls are just such a blessing ! ! I know we enjoy ours SO much !
Take care and keep in touch!
Katie :)
Post a Comment