Monday, April 30, 2007

Guess Who's Walking!

Thank you so much for your prayers on behalf of Will's uncles. This past Wednesday morning we lost Jackie. Will flew into Ft. Worth, TX on Friday night so he could be at Jackie's funeral on Saturday. Please continue to pray for the family as they're dealing with the loss. Howie is not doing well at all, he's been in the hospital for at least the last week and sadly it is only a matter of time before we lose him also.

At Will's request Lilyanah & I spent the weekend at my parents house, so I'm including some pictures we took this weekend. Our sweet friends in Iowa, the Killians gave this little rain coat outfit to Lilyanah when she was born & every chance I get I love to dress her in it. I just thought it would be criminal not to include some pictures of her strolling around in it. The other picture is Lilyanah discovering daisies for the first time. (I'm not including when I made us daisy chain's to wear on our bald heads last April.)Lilyanah gets such a kick out of dad pushing her on her little 'car'. I wish you could hear her gleeful giggling! I was just reminded that I have not yet told you all that she is walking! All out, walking! A week & a half ago she just started letting go of whatever she was holding onto & walking to something else. It's just progressed from there. Maybe I'll figure out how to post videos & get one of her walking on here. (Don't hold your breath!) I was recently reminded that I still have not posted pictures of our house. . .I had to include a picture of some visiting friends from Nebraska, Jeff & Margaret Garrison. For a brief time they lived a couple of houses away from us & I got to play with their daughters (Mary & Leann) all the time. Mary was just 2 weeks older than me so it was mostly us that played. Oh, the many wonderful childhood memories!Sorry, but I just had to include one more picture of Lilyanah in her raincoat! Such a serious face! Aren't the little boots & hat adorable! I'm so glad I'll get to dress baby #2 in them too! I hope you all have had a blessed Monday! So, question. . . . What is something you've always wanted to do but never been disciplined enough to do it? Love you all!
Wendy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about Will's uncle Jackie. He and Howie have both been in my prayers, and I will continue praying for the families and for Howie in his struggle.
Congratulations on having a little walker! She is probably so pleased.
Hmmm...something I've always wanted to do but am not disciplined enough yet...probably growing out my hair for locks of love. I like my hair shorter (above my shoulders) and with taking care of the twins it's nice to have it shorter and easy. Even with it longer, though, I could put it in a clip or braid to keep it back when needed.

Ryan and Katie said...

She is so cute! I love the raincoat!

Walt & Saundra said...

Please tell Will I am so sorry about his uncle. I am praying for your family and for Howie.
Thank you for your prayers for us. I finally updated out blog...it wasn't easy!
I love you,
Saundra