
I can't believe it's already been a month since I last blogged! So much has happened.
Lilyanah's 15 month appointment where we found out she is 31" long & weighs a couple of ounces over 21 lbs. The doctor also heard a heart murmur that she had heard at her 12 month appointment but was hoping would have been gone by 15 months. So, they had us get an ekg & xray & everything looked great but they still had us make an appointment with a cardiologist to cover all of our bases. The appointment is tomorrow morning at OHSU. We're praying for good news!
Our second Mother's Day when my husband gave me a gift certificate for the full spa treatment whenever I want. The first picture was taken on Mother's Day. The day after Mother's Day a dear friend gave me my first haircut since having it shaved back on March 9th, 2006. It was much needed!
The weekend of the 18th we headed down to the beach (Depot Bay) it was stormy but we had such a nice time. We walked down to the pool where Lilyanah was just going to put her feet in the warm water so none of us were dressed for a swim, but Lilyanah wanted to get all the way in so her sweet daddy fully clothed took her into the pool. I wish I had a picture to show but we videotaped it so unfortunately you can't see it! We played lots of games & enjoyed the view.

Softball season started last Thursday. I guess the guys were playing on of the hardest teams in the league & they dominated beating them 15 to 5 or something like that. Will looks forward to softball season all year long! Last week he was trying to get me out in our yard to toss the ball or pitch to him! You can see from the picture of me & Lilyanah (taken May 27th) that my tummy is rapidly growing!
Memorial day we had a group of friends over for visiting, a bbq & some volleyball. We were so excited that the sun decided to make an appearance, we weren't sure if it was gonna make it or not! I was 33 weeks yesterday & had a doctor's appointment today. Ethne is in place, ready to make her appearance whenever the time comes. I have one more appointment on the 8th & then at 8:30 am on the 20th they're going to do an amniocentesis to make sure her little lungs are developed & we'll go in again at midnight to be induced. Can you believe how quickly time is passing by!?

I hope you all enjoy your last day of May! The last picture of Lilyanah is with the toy her grandpa got for her on these hot days! It was too cold to put it up outside so he set it up in the living room for her to play with. . . she loves it! Who knows what she'll think of it when there's actually water to play in! ~How are you guys doing with this crazy summer heat!? Love you all!

3 comments:
We haven't had any crazy summer heat yet just rain! I'm so glad that you and the growing belly are doing well. 20 more days!! I can't wait to see her. Love you guys!!
Hey sweet friend! You look adorable...although I thought I did a pretty professional job shaving your head on the front porch, especially to go this long without a "real" haircut!! ;)
I've been praying for you and Ethne, and I'll add Lilyanah and her little heart to my list!
Call me soon!
Love you,
Saundra
You are such a pretty mommy! And Lilyanah is just the cutest, sweetest little thing--seriously, she COULD NOT be any cuter. We'll definitely keep her sweet little heart in our prayers. And you and Will and Ethne, too.
I'm so excited for you guys! Your precious baby is almost here! Are you SO excited!?
I'm actually going to be in the area from June 15 till July 8 or 9. Maybe if everyone is healthy and up to it, we can find time to visit? If not this time, then maybe later in the summer--Steve is done with the Air Force in August and will be looking for a job in Portland. Any time that works for you, I would love to see you and your sweet girls! And Bennett wants to meet you, too. I think he's trying to catch up with Lilyanah--he already weighs 16.5 pounds and he's only 4 months old. He's what they call robust. He's a sweet, friendly little guy--I think you're gonna like him. =) How crazy is it that I was your camp counselor, like, 20 years ago, and now we're having babies the same year?
Post a Comment