Saturday, November 03, 2007

Dressing up

No, we didn't go trick or treating, but the girls did dress up. Nothing impressive, that's for sure. At the last minute I decided to make her a 'medieval maiden' dress. . . She would not sport the little 'hat' that went along with it. I made it a little long so she may fit in it again next year. . . We did have dinner over at Gigi & Papa's so Lilyanah got to wear her costume for a little bit. She really didn't care to be honest. She doesn't know what candy is yet so other than being able to say we went trick or treating there really wasn't any point. Maybe next year she'll be more into it. We had a nice time visiting with family & got some yummy homemade pumpkin cookies from Gigi. Very sweet. If you dressed up, what were you for Halloween? Love you all! ~Wendy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bennett was the only one in our family who dressed up--he was the cutest (shortest, fattest) giraffe in the zoo. I'll try to get some photos up soon.

Your girls look adorable, as always.

Ryan and Katie said...

Cute! I was Wendy and Ry was Dave but you can see that on the blog. I was really confused for a second bc I was thinking Ethne wasn't near old enough to be standing on her own but then i noticed someone behind the curtain :)

The Durham Family said...

The girls look so cute! They are changing so much! Hope we can see you this summer! Love ya!