Friday, November 30, 2007

Tree Lighting

Last night Mom, Lilyanah, Ethne & I ventured out to the library to see Santa arrive on a firetruck & watch him light the tree. There were carolers singing, but it was WAY too loud to hear & we could only hear 1/4 of what Santa was saying whenever he would turn the megaphone our way to speak, but it was a good time. Lilyanah didn't say much while we were there. Whenever we're in situations around a lot of people or watching something she's usually very quite & looking around everywhere absorbing everything. When we got in the car she kept saying 'Santa' which was very sweet. . . I'm glad we went, I just wish Will could have come too. He has a terrible commute, I've probably told you that already. But we are lucky if he gets home at 7pm, it's no fun. Whenever the next promotion comes, if it means a move we will definitely find a house that is close to his work so we can see him more often! Lilyanah practically tackles him whenever he gets home & just wants to crawl all over him. And of course Ethne is all smiles & giggles when she gets to see Daddy. It's a very precious thing to see, watching them love on each other. We three girls are INCREDIBLY blessed! I hope God is showering you all with blessings too!! ~Wendy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to see the tree-lighting! It sounds festive and fun.

Walt & Saundra said...

Wow, they are getting so big! What fun for them to be able to play together.

Love you!

Unknown said...

How fun! All you girls look so cute getting ready to see Santa!

I love Lilyanah's kitchen--has she baked you anything yummy yet?

Ryan and Katie said...

I watched Four Feathers last night and really liked it. It was nothing like what I was expecting though! In one of your last posts you mentioned you repainted the girls room? I need to see a picture!

Jayspee27 said...

WENDY!!!! I FOUND YOU!!!!! This time of year, without fail, always always makes me think of you! I miss you so much, you absolutely have no idea. You have been in my thoughts, heart and prayers for so long. I'm so thankful to hear that God is continuing to richly bless your life. I love you more than you know. MERRY CHRISTMAS my sweet sweet friend!

Walt & Saundra said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! (Sorry I didn't send a card.) I hope this is the best year yet!
Love,
Saundra
PS. I still wish I'd been there for your wedding day!

Unknown said...

I meant to pop in and wish you guys a happy 5th anniversary yesterday, but I never ended up getting online.

So happy 5 years and 1 day anniversary!