Thursday, December 27, 2007

Introducing Baby Craig!!


Hi, it's Kelsey...not Wendy...and I am PREGNANT!!...not Wendy! :) Corey and I are very excited. I am almost 14 weeks...my due date is July 3rd. I'm really excited that it's finally not a secret anymore! Boy was that one of the hardest things I've endured in my lifetime so far!

So Katie....oh Katie...I never heard this prediction you made, but if it is true like you say then your wisdom astounds me! And I have to admit, the pressure is on girlfriend! Sorry 'bout that! ;)

And for you, Mrs. Gina Kortan, I recall telling you to get pregnant again, to which you replied, "YOU FIRST"...well by the looks of it you better get busy! I'm 13.5 weeks ahead of you!

Well, that's all I have for now! Happy New Year everyone!

7 comments:

Shawn and Becky said...

Congratulations to you and Corey both. I'm sure Wendy's girls will love more cousins!

Unknown said...

OH! MY! GOODNESS!!!!!!!!

KELSEY! You're going to have the cutiecutecutest baby and I'm going to be the best Honorary Auntie EVER! I'm so excited and I can't stop smiling and I think I'm just going to call you because I don't know how to spell all the squealing I need to do!

I love you and Corey and I'm so freaking happy for you! I love your little baby already!

P.S. Did you notice that when I called you to get Nick and Stacie's and Will and Wendy's addresses (which I'm still waiting for, by the way) that I asked you if you were pregnant? Is that why you didn't call me back, because I couldn't lie to you when you guessed I was trying to keep the preggers secret and you knew I'd figure you out, too? I'm going to assume it was that and you weren't just ignoring me.

Ryan and Katie said...

Congrats!! How much longer until you find out the gender? Or will it be a surprise? I'm so happy for you guys....just as I predicted I would be ;)

Walt & Saundra said...

Congratulations Corey & Kelsey!! I'm so happy for you both! I was wondering who it was after reading Katie's blog...and thinking, surely not Wendy and Will!! ;)

Walt & Saundra said...

Thank you for your comment Kelsey! That does make me feel better...I know it would be harder on us than on her! We should know more Thursday, we have an ultrasound on her hips again then. Keep us in your prayers! I'm not sure I'm as strong as your mom!! :)

Walt & Saundra said...

Thanks Wendy! I need to call you...I have new mommy questions! What to do about gassy-ness? Acch! :)

tabitha jane said...

WOW!!! congratulations kels!!