
Thank you to all of you who remembered Will & my anniversary. . . Yes, we celebrated 5 years on the 21st! Of course we spent all of our time together in either the Portland or Seattle airport. This is actually the only picture we have of us together celebrating 5 years as a happily married couple. Traveling with 2 little girls is not exactly a walk in the park. But it's always nice to have our whole family together! We left PDX around 7:00pm & landed at Seattle an hour later for a 4 hour layover before we took off for DFW. I won't tell you how but we actually ended up on the wrong plane on our way to Seattle. Luckily we discovered it before take off & were able to grab all of our stuff & run to the correct plane before it took off too! Thank you God! We landed in Seattle at 5am the next day. Memaw & Aunt Michelle greeted us & the girls instantly took to them. We arrived in their hometown of Frisco & after visiting for a couple of hours we took to bed. It's safe to say we were all EXTREMELY exhausted! We had such a great visit with everyone. As always there were games late into the night. Lilyanah loved playing with her cousins Kaylyn & Chip! Ethne enjoyed chilling on Grandad's lap & being cuddled by her Memaw.

We are so blessed to have such loved little girls! I haven't written about Christmas yet because in my quest to remember EVERYTHING we needed to take I neglected to pack our camera. So I'm waiting on some pictures from our family in Texas. We were blessed to receive a visit from Will's best friend Jason & his wife Kimi & daughter Makenna. The visit was too short of course, but aren't most visits!? We flew out Christmas day. And while the flights were not much fun (Will & I weren't allowed to sit together because both of our girls are still 'lap children'. I guess there is only one extra 'air bag' in each row so only one 'lap child' is allowed per row.) Once I get those pictures I'll add them to this post! The one of Lilyanah is from a couple of days after we got back home. We surrounded her with all the gifts our family lavished on her. . . I know you'll think she's spoiled but we like to call it VERY LOVED! I hope you all are having a blessed day! ~Wendy.
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Frisco is where our preacher just moved.
I'm glad you had such an enjoyable holiday time. Lilyanah must have really enjoyed opening presents this year. It's fun to see how Ethne is growing up, too. How fun that they'll have a cousin soon!
Hey Wendy, have you ever seen "On the Beach", or maybe it's "At the Beach" made in 1959...black and white movie about the end of the world via nuclear war. Anyway, depressing movie, but the main character in it looks JUST LIKE YOU!! Gorgeous, black hair, great eyebrows. Ava Gardner is her name, if your an old movie buff like me!
Interestingly enough, she didn't wear any makeup for the movie, since the director thought no one would bother putting on makeup at the end of the world. And she still looks gorgeous. I think she even dresses like you...same sense of timeless style. You should rent it sometime!
I don't think your babies could get any cuter!!! I am so glad to see that you guys are doing so great! Love you!!!
Post a Comment