Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Cinco De Mayo!

Hello faithful friends! I wish I had some updated pics of the house but I'm taking those today so maybe tomorrow! They're coming to make a template for the countertops this afternoon & when we get back from Hawaii the whole thing will be ALL done!!! YIPPEE! So, last night the Kronewitters & the Jr. Craig's came over to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with us! Mom made tacos & Kelsey made some yummy guacamole (or so I hear since it was gone when I got home!) The girls played outside a bit & I couldn't pass up putting a picture of them out on the swing! Can you tell who the sisters are? There's an over-abundance of hair on the one side & a serious lack-there-of on the other! It was making me crack up! So, let me answer in case any of you are wondering, the coat Ethne is wearing is Lilyanah's which is why it's 2 sizes too big! After dinner Corey requested a game of German pinocle & Troy & Laura were kind enough to oblige even though the girls were passed their bedtime. Dad made us all banana milkshakes & even the girls (minus Ethne) got a little cup full! Dad makes the BEST milkshakes! Anyway, I had the gang circle up for a quick photo op! I hope you all had a great 5th of May & ate as yummy of Mexican food as we did! Love you all! ~Wendy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful babies! I'm glad everybody got to come over. I always love spending time with some of my favorite people. Can't wait till next week in Hawaii!!! Love you, Mom

The Woodards said...

Wow! You'd think with Wendy as their mom, they'd be a little quicker on a head full of beautiful thick hair! The pictures are great as always. I'm jealous of all the Oregon fun you're having! Love you
Leann