skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Just a little Lilyanah fix
Sorry it's been so long since I posted a new entry! I check out my cousin Ryan & Katie's blog nearly every day & nearly everyday there's a new entry. . . oh how I wish I was that disciplined with this! However, today is not the day when you are going to get a lengthy new entry because it is beautiful & sunshiny outside & it's not suppose to be the
rest of the week. Corey & Kelsey took these precious pictures of our little Lilyanah & I HAD to share them with you all because they were too adorable not to! So I hope you enjoy them as much as we are & that you all had fun-filled Memorial weekends. wendy
6 comments:
Silly Wendy! You don't have to do a big ol' post every time. Just a few lines and a couple of cute baby pictures will do the trick between the big updates. (At this point, it's pretty much all about the cute baby pictures, isn't it?)
So precious! She looks like you and Will both. I can't wait to see her and how much she has grown in August. Love ya!
What a precious girl! I'm sure that her smile has already captured your heart a thousand times.
She is so beautiful you guys! What a pretty, pretty smile! The second picture reminds me of how BJ used to dance back in the day when he was being silly.
Love you guys,
Kimi Fox
She is beautiful. Thanks for the post and we love you. Mom and Jim
This is very interesting site... Aggravation card game rules football egyptian Reviews 1998 cadillac seville sts Panasonic hd tvs Bookkeeping services sonoma county Free pocket music mp3 player florida lottery At home web business opportunities Asian indians+religious traditions boating licensing ohio Bontril buy now tramadol
Post a Comment