
I figured I couldn't very well get by without updating the blog with some pictures from Thanksgiving. We had such a nice time with family. Jeremy, Corey & Kelsey as well as our family all spent Wednesday night at Dad & Mom's house. We stayed up late playing games & Mom made us her biscuit cinnamon rolls for breakfast. The day after Will had to work, yuck! So, I did the billing for the mini storage I work at & ended up staying up until 6 a.m painting Lilyanah's bedroom. Good times. I haven't painted like that in a

LONG time. Will installed blinds in the living room & did a great job on the molding. I'm the painter, he's the 'installer'. It feels good to get stuff done on the house! Of course I don't have any pictures of our updates. Just pictures from

Thanksgiving. Lilyanah was tired by the time we tried to take a family picture so there is no smile to be seen on her! She actually didn't smile for many pictures at all! I love the picture of her sitting at the table, she looks like she was actually

playing cards & was getting bored with it! There's a picture of Ethne showing off her skills, she'll be 5 months old in 2 days!!!! I know I always say it but time is flying by way too quickly!

Jeremy was blowing bubbles with his gum & had both of the girls mesmerized! We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with your families & are enjoying the season! We went out yesterday & got our first fake tree.I never thought I'd have a fake tree in my house but we are leaving for Texas on the 22nd to spend Christmas with Will's side of the family & I would be so sad if I had to take our tree down before Christmas. So, our solution was to buy an artificial tree. I'm excited to see what Lilyanah thinks of having a tree in the house! What are your favorite things about this season? We love you all! ~Wendy.
4 comments:
Cute! I just borrowed Four Feathers from a friend. When I saw the title on the shelf I remembered you liked it and the girl's name was Ethne so I wanted to see it!
The pictures look so good. I know you must have had a wonderful time. It is nice to have family so close isn't it? Love you!
P.S. You hair looks beautiful!
Hi Wendy! I'm glad you enjoyed the holiday with your family--that's such a blessing. You're right about the girls growing up quickly. I'm especially amazed at Ethne whenever I see another picture.
I love the holidays, especially the music and the smells. I get such a warm, cozy feeling!
Post a Comment