
Back by popular demand. . .some adorable pictures of the girls!!! The first one is Lilyanah holding Ethne's hand, I couldn't pass that one up! I apologize for the lack of entries, life gets busy & getting on the computer doesn't happen very often! If only there was a connection from my brain to the computer; I think I write a blog entry

in my mind at least once a day. I need a voice recorder cause I also have more creative ideas for posts than always updating on what is going on.
Today I've been strolling down memory lane, I usually do when I'm spending time at my parents' house. Lilyanah takes a nap in my old bedroom, it was mine from the time I was 4 years old! I sit on the bed with her & read a book or two & sing anywhere from 2 to a dozen songs before we pray & she lays down.

From the time I was in junior high (possibly earlier) I would rearrange my furniture at least once a month if not more. (Some things never change!) Where the bed is now is where it was when I remember stacking all of my stuffed animals around the edges of the bed so the monsters under the bed couldn't get to me. I have to admit, even now whenever I get a little scared I find comfort at having covers over me. . . as if layers of cotton could save me from anything other than frost bite! When you're scared what do you do to ease your fear, other than praying cause' if we don't, we should all do that! Love you all! ~Wendy.
1 comment:
Hi Wendy--thanks for the sweet pictures of the girls. I pray all is going well for you all.
When I'm afraid I breathe deeply and sing or hum "Be Still and Know." It's very comforting!
Post a Comment