July 19th was Will's last game of softball for the year so I thought I would take some pics! Lilyanah taking a break from following the little girls to look at me, Will running to 3rd, Lilyanah playing with a little girl from church (Allison Rockwell), Corey heading home followed lastly by Dad pitching & Will at first base. We really enjoy the softball season. Will has a blast & does a great job as the first baseman!



This past Friday I was pampered beyond belief!!! For Mother's Day my precious husband got me a gift card to Coldwater Creek THE SPA & it took me this long to use it! Mom watched the girls while I got a massage (nice). I had a little over an hour though between my massage & pedicure so Will met us & we went to PF Changs for a bite of dinner. While we were there our sweet little Ethne decided to spit up all over my white shirt. So, my sweet, sweet husband went to a shop next door & bought me a new shirt. (He has good taste I must say!) I had to hurry back to the spa to get there in time for my pedicure which was OUT OF THIS WORLD! The words going through my head were, 'thank you Will!' & 'luxurious'. I have to say pedicures at Coldwater Creek THE SPA are a little piece of heaven! They lay you back in an anti-gravity chair, literally 'tuck-you-in' under blankets & place aromatic eye covers over your eyes. The lady said most of her clients fall asleep because they're so relaxed. I did, but thankfully only for a couple of minutes because the experience is so heavenly I wouldn't want to miss a minute! They're actually booked out through the holidays!!! Isn't that crazy! Needless to say, if any of you are lucky enough to have a Coldwater Creek spa near you, the ultimate pedicure is worth every pretty little penny you spend to get one! And, thank you again Will, you're the GREATEST!

4 comments:
Wow--I've had massages and pedicures before, but yours sounds even better than mine (and I had thought mine were amazing!). I'm glad you got to enjoy that.:)
Thanks for the updates and pictures! I'm sure Ryan is missing softball season after seeing those pics. :)
That's awesome! I love these pics, and tell your sweet hubby "Good job!" from me!
Remember when he set up the tent outside your apt for Valentines Day? He's so thoughtful!
Thanks for the updates!
What a sweet hubby you have!
And what adorable girls! Seriously, they are just too cute for words.
Post a Comment