
So this is my first official blog!! My wonderful sister-in-law, Wendy, informed me that this was the Craig/Mathias blog and well...I am a Craig so I can rightfully blog! So I will be providing your entertainment for the evening! This is Kelsey by the way (Corey’s wife).
Corey and I have been married a little over a year. We celebrated our anniversary on Sunday August 12th. Crazy how fast the year flew by. I guess we aren't newlyweds anymore!
We spent the weekend of our anniversary in Newport at my grandparent's condo. We had a relaxing weekend including nice dinners and JEWELRY as you can see below! Corey got me a gorgeous diamond heart necklace and a beautiful pair of diamond earrings! I don't tell him to spoil me, he just does! And he is sooo good at it!!


Wendy is right when she brags about how awesome her little brother is! He has been the sweetest most amazing husband this past year and it seems to be getting better and better. I truly felt like I couldn't possibly love him more than I did on our wedding day, but it's so apparent to me now that what I felt that day doesn't compare to what I feel now. I'm confident it will only grow from this point on!
I could write for hours about him, but I will spare you the mushy details! Thank you for reading! :) Cheers for year 2!

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! It's good to hear from another Craig :)
Happy Anniversary!!
Awwww! That's so sweet! I'm so glad you are so happy together. I thought of you on your anniversary, but I'm too much of a slacker to actually send a card. Love you!
Post a Comment