Thursday, March 09, 2006

Lilyanah's original due date




Today is the date our beautiful Lilyanah was actually due and she is doing very well! So I thought I'd post some more recent photos. Although the pictures are from mid-February, at least they're newer than the last one!

Wendy is having a pretty good week. She has quite a bit of energy and has been doing some serious cleaning for me, which is a tremendous help!

We ask that you please continue to pray for Wendy and Will. Wendy is looking great, but still has quite a ways to go with the chemotherapy treatments. After her 2nd treatment next Tuesday, 3/14, she'll have another PET scan to show the progress of her recovery. We'll let you know the results! Have a blessed day! Denise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello wendalyn! I was just reading all the wonderful entries. Of course I just wanted to see the pictures of your beautiful daughter =) I'm so very excited to see you all this summer. I'm assuming Laura told you that we are planning on coming to visit. I have to introduce Gideon to all of you and I will need to meet baby K. and Lilyanah! I have to go back to work now. I love you
Leann