Friday, March 31, 2006

Oh Happy Day!


Dont' you love eskimo kisses!? I just thought I'd put a picture of a happy, beautiful day!
December 21st, 2002
Today is another happy, blessed day. The results aren't conclusive; just so you all know that first. I don't know if we told you all where they found the tumors, but just in case they were all in my abdomen, some of which were on my ovaries. Did I tell you all that? Let me say right now for all those who don't know me very well, I type almost as fast as I think so you get pretty much EVERYTHING I'm thinking in these blogs at least for the time I'm typing! Lucky you! Anyway, they only have me doing chemo because if we can get all the cancer with the chemo then it's still possible that Will & I can have more children. Which is definitely what we hope God has in mind for us. However, if they can't get all the cancer with chemo then radiation would be the next step which would kill the cancer as well as the chance of us being able to have more children unless we adopted which we've talked about doing anyway. Adoption is a beautiful thing that I'm not going into because I have to get some rest! (That's me trying not to be long-winded!) So bottom line, the CAT scan showed that the scar tissue & general site where my surgery was performed is healing more & looking better. It also showed that it's possible that I'm in remission! There was one 'something' seen on each of my ovaries. At least I'm consistent. They aren't sure if they are cysts or if they're tumors, but they're very small whatever they are. The recommendation was that I get an ultrasound to try to determine which they are cysts vs. tumors. Regardless I'll have 4 more chemo treatments & if the tumors are malignant then I'll probably have 6 more. Whether they're benign or malignant praise our Lord that those two are the only ones inside my body! That means the chemo is working FABULOUSLY! So please keep the prayers coming. I wish I could give each of you who read this a big hug for your concern & of course prayers for my family & me. Or tell you in person, I truly believe I will get the chance when we all meet in heaven on that blessed day!

I hope you all had such a great Friday evening. Will is sick & so this weekend will be full of rest for him but if you wouldn't mind just praying for him I would be so grateful. Please just pray that God lay His healing hand on Will & make him better. It's so hard because he loves Lilyanah & me so much that he tries to limit his chance of getting us sick by not holding us as much as we all want! (My favorite place in the world is cuddling on his lap like a baby! I told Lilyanah when she was in my tummy that she's lucky I'm willing to share him with her & that I always get first dibs at being held!) He will actually sleep on the floor beside our bed because he doesn't want to sleep beside me & breathe on me but at the same time he says he can't sleep soundly if I'm not close & the next room is too far. Aren't I a lucky & so loved girl!

We'll keep you all posted when we find out more, I don't have an ultrasound scheduled so who knows when it will be. . . well other than God! Love you all, Wendy.

No comments: