Sunday, March 26, 2006

MORE!? (Seeber blog link)

I know the mind reels that I could have MORE to say after last night but today I found out that some very dear & important friends of Will & I are going to have a little baby after a long journey of wanting, praying, & waiting for their very own little one! They're important for many reasons but as you'll find out if you check their blogs out, they introduced Will & me, for which we are forever indebted to them! Anyway, I completely dislike the word 'complications', but I think Mindy is getting close to the 3 month mark & there are some. So, I know that all of you who take the time to read this are frontline prayer warriors & it would mean so much to us if you would add the health & growth of their precious miracle baby & comfort for Dwayne & Mindy as they face the uncertainty complications bring to your prayer list. And check out their blog, I haven't figured out if it's possible to have a link to their blog on our post but the address is:

www.seeberproductions.blogspot.com

or you can just put Dwayne & Mindy Seeber in search & theirs if the first on the list of results!
Just one more thing, if you could put March 29th on your prayer list also. . . That's when my PET scan is scheduled! We're all pretty excited, we won't get the results for another couple of days but it'll tell us if there's any cancer left & if so how much! So, thank you in advance for your prayers, I can't say that enough! Love you all, Wendy.

2 comments:

K y m m said...

Wendy and Will,

We've been anxiously awaiting your most recent blog. Waiting to see where you are spiritually and physically. All our prayers are being answered as I knew they would be. God is holding you and growing you the way he did us. When you are in the valley all things become clear. Priorities become clear. Most of my life I didn't live "like it was my last day on earth". Even now, it's easy to get on with normal and forget what I learned while laying at his feet. Your words echo the words found in my journals and emails. Thank you for the encouragement and wisdom that comes with guidance from the Holy Spirit. May the 29th be a day that is part of your great testimony.
Love, Kymm johnson Sargent

Anonymous said...

Hey, Wendy and Will, just so you know-we have been praying and reading all your blogs and we are so glad to hear your good news. The pictures of Lilyanah are so beautiful and you are so blessed to have a little one who is so loved. Keep the updates coming and we will keep you name before God. Love, Valerie, Pat, Jessica, Addrienne, Emmy and Neno