Sunday, July 01, 2007

And baby makes 4!!

Ethne Louise Mathias is here!! She was born on Wednesday, June 27, at 2:51 p.m.. She was 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and 18-1/2" long. Wendy and Ethne are doing great! They came home Friday afternoon and have settled right in. What a wonderful blessing for Wendy to have a normal delivery (aside from the fact Ethne was 3 weeks early) and hospital stay!Thank you all of you for your prayers! We know God answers them! Denise
Hello all, I'm so sorry for taking so long to get anything about our precious Ethne posted! As I was looking for a picture to post of her I realized I don't really have any of her alone so I'll be taking care of that today! Until then I hope these two will do. That's her daddy's hand. Love you all! ~Wendy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, Wendy! Praise God from whom all blessings flow! I'm thankful things are going so well and that you are home enjoying your daughters. The picture of you with the two of them is really precious. Thanks for taking the time to share!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Wendy! I am so excited for you. You and your two daughters are beautiful. I hope to come and visit soon.

Ryan and Katie said...

Congrats!! She is adorable!

Amanda B said...

Congratulations on another beautiful young lady! What a blessing little ones are!