Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Pictures of our Helping Hands


I recently realized that you haven't seen pictures of some of the people who have been responsible for taking such good care of Will, Lilyanah & me. So, I'll add more to this info wise soon but I wanted to get some pictures up! So here's our immediate family on the Craig side. . . . . . . . . .Corey (27) is on the far left followed by Will (26), Jeremy (30), Dad aka Chet (51), Wendy (29), Lilyanah (I'll have to check into how many weeks old!), & Mom aka Denise
(like I would tell!)

I also wanted to include a picture of our G'ge, prounouced Gege with long e's. . . She has been so instrumental in making our lives heavenly & I just happen to have this picture of 4 generations on my side. What a blessing that I could pretty much take this picture everyday of Lilyanah's little life because we are blessed to be surrounded by her Grandma & G'ge! (We're still working on the spelling, any suggestions?)



I bet you want to know the story behind this one! I told Saundra in OKC that I would load this up b/c I was on the phone with her & Will in his creativity decided to help me out with having a 'hands free' phone. It worked great until we got disconnected & I couldn't redial!

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

I love the hands free phone! :) In response to your question her maiden name was North and she was in Theta. Her new last name is Young and she and her hubby are our neighbors. She said she knew you. Love ya!