Wednesday, April 19, 2006

ENGAGED!


On Easter Sunday Corey re-proposed to Kelsey Killen & the two are re-engaged, which we've all decided is just going to have to be a word! They started dating 3 years ago in September. I think that's a record for my mom's entire side of the family. The Butcher motto has always been, "when you know it's right, why wait!" Which would explain why Will & I dated 3 months before getting engaged & were married 6 months after our engagement! Kelsey will graduate this coming December with a Public Relations degree. She's from Keizer, OR, which is fairly close. She plays volleyball, is very sweet, and loves my brother. They've set the date in August, most likely the 12th or 19th (which is 5 days before Dad & Mom's anniversary!). Corey has always been such a blessing in my life, a priceless younger (he doesn't like it when I say 'little') brother. He is so talented at everything he tries & one thing I can say about him is that he doesn't just love, he knows how to love well. I love him dearly & am so glad he's found someone that he wants to share his life with.
Please pray for the two as they approach an entirely new & exciting chapter in their lives! ~Wendy.

No comments: