
First I want to ask you all again to please continue praying for my older brother, Jeremy. God blessed me with two amazing brothers & Jeremy is on the verge of making some really big life changes. In a GREAT way! I can't go into them now because I haven't asked him how much I'm allowed to share but PLEASE, prayer warriors, PLEASE pray that God give Jeremy wisdom & guidance & protection. Doesn't it seem like satan declares 'open season' on us when we're seeking after God whole-heartedly. . . . Thank you so much in advance! Here's a picture of him & Lilyanah on April 4th, it was her visit to his work & just in time for lunch.
I hope all of you have have a blessed week! God sent us a blessing this week in the form of my friend Saundra Traywick from Oklahoma. I met Saundra when I was a sopohomore at Oklahoma Christian University. I was a transfer & had decided to rush a service club & Saundra was my 'big sis'. The rest is history, we lived in the same apartment building in downtown Oklahoma City while I was a pharmaceutical rep for a dental company & her working as Vice President of a home furnishing design company. Our rent per 1 bedroom apartment was $350! Can you imagine, and they were the most beautiful apartments. The building "The Buckstaff" was built in 1925 & had beautiful, original hardwood floors, french doors into the bedrooms, crown moulding, hand done mason fireplaces. . . THAT was my FAVORITE apartment that I ever lived in. That was a blessed time. Sau
ndra & I would go back & forth to each other's apartment's like they were one in the same. That's when we got really close & have been ever since. Now she's happily married to a fabulous man, Walt who was gracious enough to share her with my family for a week. She's been cooking up a storm in the absence of Gg, helping with Lilyanah & just being really great company. We're going to head out after Lilyanah eats to look for some trinkets to work on for her nursery. I want to do it in vintage fabrics & surround her with flowers & have a little swing in the corner. . . I could go on, but I won't! Love you all & thank you so much for all of your prayers, as chemo takes a harder toll on my body I covet them! Wendy.(By-the-way. . . the pic is of Jeremy, me, Lilyanah, & Saundra at Jeremy's house after our shopping trip where Lilyanah totally spit up all over her uncle Jeremy who took it like a pro!)

No comments:
Post a Comment