Mom said I should write about how I'm doing, so just to let you all know before chemo, I'm feeling great! God gave us two extraordinarily beautiful days on Sunday & Monday so I got to spend quite a bit
of time outside. My bald head got a little bit pink! I picked some daisies on Sunday & made Lilyanah & myself daisy chains. I got to spend time with Will on the swing in the backyard & play with our pugs. .Here's Titus chasing the ball, isn't it beautiful & green here!? Yesterday I spent more time outside with Lilyanah, because, have I said how much I LOVE being outside?! Then on our our way back from having my blood drawn (which has to be done every 'day before chemo'), I got to feel like a 14 year old again when my mom dropped me off at the theatre for a date with my husband who came straigh
t from work. We stopped for dinner afterwards & had a wonderful time. I love going on dates with my husband, he's such great company! I guess I tell you about my days because that's how I'm doing. On my not-so-good days I sleep probably between 6 & 8 hours during the day, in addition to nighttime. Because I'm not strong enough or too nauseated to do the things I want to do. But on my good days I feel like the same healthy girl I always was. I may not be able to do ALL the things I enjoy doing but a lot of them, I just get tired more easily.I had to include this picture of Lilyanah with her Gigi, doesn't she look like she's saying, "GIGI, I JUST DON'T BELIEVE IT!" Lilyanah & her Gigi treasure their time together & speaking of Gigi tomorrow we will celebrate her birthday! What a treasure God gave us when he brought her into the world! Anyway, I have to leave in 20 minutes for the hospital, it's about an hour drive. I hope you all have a blessed day. . . Wendy.

1 comment:
Wendy,
You are such a beautiful child of God! Your beauty shines through what you write, it shines through your smile (I love the daisy chain picture!), and it even shines through your fun hats (the matching pink ones are great!). Even though your physical strength has diminished, God has given you great inner strength, and I want you to know what an encouragement it is to me. Thank you for leaning on Him and sharing Him with others just through the way you live. I pray for you every day.
Love,
Evelyn
Post a Comment