Friday, April 07, 2006

Will's 27th Birthday


April 6th Will turned the big 2-7! He thinks he's old, but up until yesterday he was the age I was when I married him! (3+ years ago) Boy did I ever rob the cradle! It amazes me how much kindness, wisdom, maturity, love, patience, gentleness, thoughtfulness, sincerity, & selflessness that God has grown in Him in only 26 years & going on 1 day! Have I said lately what a blessed woman I am?!

I would have written on Will's actual birthday but the day was so busy I never got a chance! Lilyanah & I went to her daddy's work for her first visit. Wow, that was special. Will just beamed with pride holding his little angel & I just sat back & enjoyed it, as I was definitely not the main attraction. Following are just a few interesting facts about my husband. . .

1. Will was born at 8:30 pm in Fort Worth, TX (3 weeks late; 22" long & weighing 10lbs 11oz) YIKES!
2. He's been in the Air National Guard since April 9th, 1997 & has been to Saudi Arabia,
Kuwait, Egypt & Washington D.C.
3. He's an avid OU football fan & thinks Bob Stoops should be the next govenor of Oklahoma.
4. If he could travel to anywhere in the world, it would be Italy or Ireland.
5. His goal is to own every tool in existence & have a shop where he can build any & everything he wants.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Will! You're still a pup--just wait till your first digit is a "3" like me. (Then you'll discover that you're not old till it's a "4" or a "5" or maybe an "8")